DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Robin, dalai, and Parker's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Does anyone know if there is a x-mas card exchange this year?"

Robin, dalai, and Parker replied Nov 21, 2011 to Parker's first Christmas card

30 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Jane, Rooney & Stuart

"I am so glad to have come across your post! This is the harness that I purchased las…"

Robin, dalai, and Parker replied Apr 11, 2011 to Walk Your Dog With Love

25 May 17, 2011
Reply by Marty Alleb

"Parker does kung fu kicks to dalai, and dalai uses her female attributes 'her brains…"

Robin, dalai, and Parker replied Apr 8, 2011 to Training for WrestleMania

13 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Donna K & Quincy

"Count us in! That was so much fun!!"

Robin, dalai, and Parker replied Nov 6, 2010 to Hey! It's November - time to start thinking about HOLIDAY CARD EXCHANCE 2010

80 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Adina P

"Yes, we are having a problem with Dalai incessantly barking around the pool. She wil…"

Robin, dalai, and Parker replied Jun 20, 2010 to Incessant barking

8 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Jenel Looney

"How old is Yogi? Dalai just turned 2 hrs old, though she doesn't do it as much as sh…"

Robin, dalai, and Parker replied May 16, 2010 to My doodle will be 2 yrs. old and is still eating tissues out of the trash?

15 May 17, 2010
Reply by Lin D & Yogi

"Yes, as soon as I opened AOL today I saw the labradoodle headline. Funny that this w…"

Robin, dalai, and Parker replied May 7, 2010 to Doodle Craze??

5 May 7, 2010
Reply by Robin, dalai, and Parker

"We took Dalai to my daughter's college graduation this weekend and stayed a night at…"

Robin, dalai, and Parker replied May 7, 2010 to My doodle will be 2 yrs. old and is still eating tissues out of the trash?

15 May 17, 2010
Reply by Lin D & Yogi

"I didn't know Lowe's was dog friendly! Now maybe I'll finally go look at paint color…"

Robin, dalai, and Parker replied Apr 30, 2010 to Places that are "doodle" friendly ~ stores, restaurants, etc...... Let's make a list!

135 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by F, Calla & Luca

"Thanks Melissa. I'll have to work on "leave it". Though, I usually find the tissues…"

Robin, dalai, and Parker replied Apr 30, 2010 to My doodle will be 2 yrs. old and is still eating tissues out of the trash?

15 May 17, 2010
Reply by Lin D & Yogi

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service