DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Jessica and Ava's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I usually give her a bully stick when she comes in the living room as she loooves to…"

Jessica and Ava replied Apr 4, 2013 to Help, my dog just swallowed a bully stick!

24 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Gail and Bailey

"That's why I only give her bully sticks too I don't want one of those things to end…"

Jessica and Ava replied Apr 4, 2013 to Help, my dog just swallowed a bully stick!

24 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Gail and Bailey

"She is much better, has been eating, pooping and running around all morning! She tak…"

24 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Gail and Bailey

"I called the vet and she said that as long as she is eating, drinking, pooping and a…"

24 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Gail and Bailey

"I don't mind having to carry her outside, she gets so snuggly when she is being held…"

Jessica and Ava replied Feb 24, 2013 to Any advise on how to teach a puppy to go down stairs?

15 May 9, 2013
Reply by Jen W

"Ok good to hear, I havent had a puppy since I was a kid so wasn't sure. My friend ha…"

Jessica and Ava replied Feb 24, 2013 to Any advise on how to teach a puppy to go down stairs?

15 May 9, 2013
Reply by Jen W

"I have tried treats and leash but she is horrified of the stairs and just barks at m…"

15 May 9, 2013
Reply by Jen W

"Thanks!"

Jessica and Ava replied Feb 19, 2013 to How many of you brush your doodles teeth and how do you go about doing it?

7 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Jennifer and Jack

"Haha that sounds like quality entertainment! I tried just letting her lick the dog p…"

Jessica and Ava replied Feb 19, 2013 to How many of you brush your doodles teeth and how do you go about doing it?

7 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Jennifer and Jack

"Her name is Ava. She was very good on the way home and didn't cry at all in her crat…"

Jessica and Ava replied Feb 10, 2013 to Coat Type Continued

32 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Lonnie & Libby Lu

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service