DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

L.M.'s Discussions (548)

Discussions Replied To (439) Replies Latest Activity

"They did mention that...the doctor said they removed quite a bit.  Today he is prett…"

L.M. replied Jun 9, 2013 to Seamus is hurt ... long post *UPDATE - home from follow up visit *

55 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by L.M.

"Thank you so much!  This is a big comfort, especially because my worry is that whate…"

L.M. replied Jun 8, 2013 to Seamus is hurt ... long post *UPDATE - home from follow up visit *

55 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by L.M.

"We had a similar experience months back with Seamus and a pacifier...I also had star…"

L.M. replied Jun 7, 2013 to A Lesson Learned and Must Share Some Advice

36 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by April Cliber

"Thank you so much, Adrianne!  I keep second guessing the reasons why they didn't tre…"

L.M. replied Jun 7, 2013 to Seamus is hurt ... long post *UPDATE - home from follow up visit *

55 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by L.M.

"We are in Sayreville.  We go to Holmdel Park all the time....beautiful town!  "

L.M. replied Jun 7, 2013 to Seamus is hurt ... long post *UPDATE - home from follow up visit *

55 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by L.M.

"Good point about the pre-surgery prep.  They gave us pain meds and ordered him on st…"

55 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by L.M.

"I thought the same thing about the emergency intervention.  Seamus was seen by a gen…"

55 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by L.M.

"Oh that movie Hachi makes me cry everytime!!  I've seen several "reunion" videos of…"

L.M. replied May 4, 2013 to Would your dog remember you if you were separated for five years?

65 May 4, 2013
Reply by Pat and Traveler

"Oh no!! I'm so sorry this happened.  Hugs to you and JD.  I hope the physical (and e…"

L.M. replied Apr 28, 2013 to Jackdoodle Was Attacked & Bitten by Another Dog This Morning

323 May 7, 2013
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"Just a comment on my own personal experience.  I have 2 doods and crate trained them…"

L.M. replied Mar 9, 2013 to What went wrong...Did I fail my dog? :(

51 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service