DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

On the 12th day of Christmas, DK gave away
12 bathing brushes
A bag of yummy bacon
And some real beef treats too!

We're giving away 12 Chris Christensen bath time T-brush rakes and you can enter every day for 12 days (till Dec 13th)!!!  We're also tossing in a bag of real bacon and a bag of real beef treats from Healthy Partner Snacks

Here are some photos of the bath time T-brush

Lisa Christensen told me these brushes were designed to get through curly dense coats in the tub while bathing.  However, I tried it on Rosco (who has a thinner, less curly coat) after a bath and it was a very nice tool for the job!  And yes, one lucky doodle, will get the very brush that touched ROSCO!
(Did you see that, Fudge?)

How to Enter the Daily Drawing:

• Check out our Doodle Kisses Preferred Vendors and consider doing your Christmas shopping through our links to support Doodle Kisses. 
  • Let us know, by responding to this discussion, what you think about our vendors and if you have done or will do more shopping through our links.
  • Only one brush per person, but the drawing won't be done till after the 12 days so enter daily to increase your chances.  Out of all winners, 2 of you will get one of the treat bags mentioned above.  Last day to enter is Dec 13th.

Views: 3575

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amazon rocks. I just ordered my X-mas gift.

Ear ointment for pup ordered Sunday from Amazon arrived today--no cost for shipping.  This vendor sends text message when shipment is on the truck to my home and another after it is delivered.  Makes it easy to ask a neighbor to pick up if I am not home.

Only two weeks till Christmas, time to get that shopping done.

Made another Amazon purchase today!

Made an amazon purchase today thought the link.  Who hoo! Love how it keeps all my info.

Ony one more day left..... 

I made many (too many) purchases through the DK link to Amazon over the course of the past several weeks. I do pay for Prime - it more than pays for itself over year. 

I may be ordering something from Amazon soon... if it ever comes back in stock. :-)

Lily Grace and I went for a ride in the car.  She finally settled down on her comfy new car seat cover with her new harness.  All from Amazon through DK Preferred Vendors.

Amazon Rocks!

We'd love to win the brush for my two doodles!  After trying so many other brushes that didn't quite fit the bill, we went with preferred vendor Kemp's suggestion for a Les Poochs brush for our girl's longer coat. It was definitely worth it! Thanks for the Doodle Country Store suggestion, and also all of the other great vendor suggestions. We also bought PetPlan Pet Insurance for our two doodles based on Doodle Kisses recommendations, which I know isn't listed as a preferred vendor, but maybe in the future ...

I didn't know about the Amazon link until today. But now that I know, I'll be buying xmas presents for the kids today, so I'll make sure to use it! I've got a few items in the cart already. :)

There are so many cute doodle things available through the venders listed.  I love just going out and looking at everything.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service