DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Or maybe both, LOL.   I don't see them in the store. Thanks for any direction on this - it will be my first calendar and I just dont want to miss out.

Views: 172

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Nah nah nah nah nah...I have lots to do, 'cause guess who's coming to dinner? Ann with Duke & Sheba!!!!!! She's driving Ralph to his new home today, here in the Chicago area!!
I guess we'll all look at the calendar unveiling together! And maybe I'll finally get a calendar-worthy photo of JD with the master photographer here!
Better go clean house & brush JD!
OOOOH yes definitely have them take some shots of JD!
Good luck, JD - with the picture thingy. Maybe if your mom gets a great picture, she'll quit whining and won't bug you about it for a while......or maybe it will just make her want more and then she'll have to get into the photography group with Duke an Sheba's mom. Their mom takes really good pictures so it probably won't be too bad. Ned and Clancy
PS our mom is on baby waiting patrol....
All I want for Christmas is a really good camera; then I'll get involved in the Photography Group!
Can't wait to hear about the baby!!!!!!!
Hurry up and get the camera for yourself.
Thinking of you and the upcoming event.
I can't wait to see new pictures of JD! Murph & Guinness are really jealous that Jack's getting to play with Duke & Sheba. HAVE FUN!
You are so nice Karen to make those two DINNER! I have always wanted to invite them over formally. They drive so far, such wonderful people, and truly are the best of company. All 4 of them.

To Ralph~ You are one of those doodles who really got my heart. Live happily. You are going to be a dedicated dog to someone. I hope in my heart they find those wonderful qualities like I did...and I only met you one day... oh dog poop~~ I'm getting sentimental again and in the wrong discussion again.

BACk to the topic: You all enjoy each other in Chicago today!
What a bragger. And to only have to brush a doodle, you have no idea. Calla may never recuperate from today's nails to coat to ears. Really, sometimes I worry she get sick from the stress. Despite the fact that it doesn't hurt she gets her BP up as evidenced by her bloodshot eyes! Say hello to Ann and Sheba and my bf Duke. That Ann really gets around!
ok, I am really bad, I forgot that Adina you are on the other coast, I rushed home to make it by 12, and didn't realize we needed 3 pm here...Ok, I am on the computer, waiting with bated breath to order my calendars....It is now 2:20 PM EST...Hurry 3pm....
Whoo Hoo, just ordered my two, and maybe more have to see if I can do it later in the week...But the pictures are just gorgeous!!!!...I am determined next year to get a picture of Oliver submitted so he can have a chance to be on the calendar..Thanks Adina for all your hard work, they are just beautiful...
Adina,

I just ordered two calendars. All of the calendar's are gorgeous.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service