DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Holiday card exchange group has been formed as of today. Rae does it year after year for anyone interested. I love getting Doodle cards all of December and think it is a wonderful idea. Here is the Group information.

http://www.doodlekisses.com/group/2016-holiday-card-exchange?xg_sou...

Views: 382

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been doing the e-mail cards the last few years, but since we are moving this year, I think someone else will have to do it.  I don't like getting all the cards in the mail, so the e-mail cards are easy for me.  You just take the names and e-mail addresses of everyone who wants to participate and make a list of the addresses.  Then send the list out to everyone who has requested to be part of the e-mail card exchange and start getting your cards.  You make up a card and send it out to everyone on the list.  It has worked for me well in the past.  I even do it for my own card list since I have all the addresses of family members and friends with whom I correspond.  I make a nice card on Smilebox or Shutterfly and send it out.  For DoodleKisses, I have a dog card, another card for family and friends and sometimes a letter to accompany the cards.  Anybody want to take it on this year?  I will be a participant, but can't take on one more thing right now.  My e-mail address will remain the same.

We absolutely love this card exchange.  So fun to get all the different holiday doodle cards.  Thanks for posting.

I agree....it makes me so happy every year!

LOVE this group! I cannot say enough to tell you how much I enjoy all those Doodle cards in my mailbox each year. And then I just enjoy them for the whole year! They stay up until the new ones start to roll in. 

I wondered if you any of you have seen this wonderful commercial aired in the UK currently or if a US version has been aired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUnfbHgJKUo&authuser=0

I have never seen this commercial. This was great. I love the dog AND that kitchen!

No, we don't have that product here but the commercial was awesome! Looks like a larger version of my Daphne. Thanks for sharing!

I'm interested as we look forward to it every year

Harley, Luna, Ziva aka Nova our newest addition, who will be celebrating her first Christmas are all in and of course me!!! Can't wait 

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service