DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Calendars have been "done" for a bit, but cafepress is having a glitch where we can't see the images on each month.  If you're feeling brave and want to order anyway, go for it!

Like last year, we've got FOUR calendars this year:

1) Labradoodles with one photo per page
2) Goldendoodles with one photo per page
3) Doodles with 4 photos per page
4) Ready, Set, Go! an action shot calendar with one photo per page.

If you want to see the photos, just click on the links above for each calendar...

Also always unwrap and look at your calendar before you give it as a gift. Sometimes they goof and any printing/production issues are something you have to take up with CafePress so you can get a refund or fix.

So without further ado you may buy your calendars here ...

www.CafePress.com/DoodleKisses

P.S. Some people ask if they get a free calendar if their dog's photo is in the calendar.  Unfortunately, that's not an option because we make a commission of CafePress sales--so we don't own any calendars to give away.  

P.P.S 25% of DK annual profits go to doodle and dog rescue.

Views: 2227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These links DO allow you to see each page!!! YAY!

The order page for Lots a doodles indicates January to December it doesn't let me pick?  Am I good to go, I'm so use to specifying I'm perplexed now? lol 

Looks like they are all that way. Maybe that has something to do with the "glitch".

May be safer to order by phone?

I ordered labradoodles on line and didn't see option choice for Jan 1st, so I called Cafe Press and was told all calendars start in January 2019. Is this accurate Adina?

If that's what it looks like then they must have changed again this year.  Which is good.  That odd pick-your-own-start-month was ridiculous.  

wondering the same thing.  I ordered a couple and hope they start in January

You are probably safe then.  I will take off that warning as perhaps they changed it back to normal this year.

They are all GORGEOUS!   If you click on one you can scroll through them on full screen

Looks like they must have changed things back to normal!

Nope, that's the Google links only. I think.

Something is not right with how things look on our end, even though all calendar orders should have gone through fine.  I'm taking the calendars off until I can get ahold of someone at CafePress tomorrow.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service