DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

There are times I call Blake everything BUT his name...As far as nick names he has quite a few and he responds to all of them...

Doodley
Puddlin
Mr. Noodle
Shaggo
Scooby Doodle
The Blakester
Blakenstein ( When he's naughty)
Blakey
Fuzzy Man
and of course.....BUDDY or BUD.....
Sometimes I hold his ears back and flatten the hair on his head with my hand and I call him The Golden Seal......

Post em if you got em!

Views: 532

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ours are pretty silly, but...
Jackdoodle is also known as:
Dozer, Dozer-doh
Doodle-doo
Boze, Bozie, Bozer
Big Fuzz
Sugar Bear
My dogs all have nick names and they will all come to them.

Gracie ~ Goobie, goober or goobie girl

Lady ~ Lader or Lady Lou

Lizzy ~ Lizzerdy

Sammy ~ Sammer, Sampson, or Samurai

Kennedy Joy ~ Kenzie, Kennedy un-joy or rotten. If we call rotten, she seriously will come. Let me just clarify, we adore her! She earned the name rotten as a puppy when she took everything out the doggie door and left it in the front yard. I would find, socks, shoes, underwear, books and anything else she managed to get. The name stuck.

Zoey- Zoo Zoo or Zo Zo
Nala has quite a bit.. some sound mean, but I'm just a mean and sarcastic person.. ha! jk!
Nala Doll (cause it kinda rhymes and it's her first and middle name)
Dolly
Bunny (because she can hop/jump from all fours)
Duckling (because she's connected to me)
Buttface Nala (when she's sassy, which is actually most of the time)
Brat
Chubby (when she hit 85 lbs over winter!)
Sly Girl
Baby
Little Schmidt (it's our last name.. fits perfectly sometimes!)
Jersey has several ~ Jerz, Doodie Mc Doodle, Dood, Jersey Girl and answers to all.
Calli is called:
(mostly by DH) "Hollywood" (she looks like she has platinum blonde highlights!) or "Sunshine"
"Beauty"
"Cally-Wally-Waggin'-Tail"

Cooper is called:
"Super Coop"
"Cooper Doop"
"Super Poop"
"Baby Boy"
"Goofy"

It's funny that we always seem to have nicknames for our pets but in our family, we don't have nicknames for each other!
Jen...your nicknames are killer...I can almost see Calli prancing around as if she were saying "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.."

Maybe you should call her Malibu Barbie..or Malibu Calli!
I love it! That would go perfectly with what we sometimes call Cooper-- surfer dood-- because of his long, flowing fur and carefree attitude! Malibu Calli and Surfer Dood... How does that sound?? LOL!
Perfect!
Jordan has a lot: They all start with me saying Hello my.....
Doodle
Dudzle
Dudley doo
Da-Da girl
Face
Facey girl
Chewbacca (she totaly looks likes Chewbacca)
Chewy
Jordan 1 time (B/C I only have to tell her once)
Then there is her "title" She is a princess you know.
Jordan the most perfect girl who would never do anything wrong in her life,because she is perfect in every way.
DH just loves when I say that to her, and I do everyday. ;)
We have a "chewy" also! Maddie looks so much like Chewbaca and she also even makes little sounds like him when she's excited. She's also known as Mad Dog and Boo Boo. When she's BAD, she gets her real name, Madison, and she knows when we call her that, she's in trouble!
Morgan's is Sweet Girl, Sweet Pea, and Pretty Girl. Can you tell who the mischievous one in the family is!
Funny that you say this Joy...I often wonder if Blake only associates his name with his bad behavior since I only seem to call him that in a shrill voice when he's bad....
He does look like a Wookie Chewbacka!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service