DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

what type of work do you do? Just curious how many much other common ground we may share other than a passion for the most awesome dogs around. If you do not work outside the home but did, what would you do? Or what type of work have you done in the past? And of course you know that I am not implying that being at home is not work also ~ I have done it both ways (and continue to). Have a great night!

Dianne
http://www.trinitydoodles.com

Views: 76

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I live north of Toronto, Ontario and work as the Director of Technology for a retail chain. Up to now, I've always worked for big, multi-national corporations, and a year ago, I walked away from one of those jobs because I was completely burnt out.

I took a year off to figure out if I wanted to stay "retired" or go back to work, and decided I couldn't stay home for the rest of my life... I'm 53. But, I knew I wanted a different role, so spent about six months looking for the right position and found it. We're a family-owned chain, been in Canada for 100 years, and are in an enormous growth period.

It's a perfect fit for both of us - they get my big-company international experience and I get the satisfaction of making a difference and being appreciated!
I work as a Surgical Technician in a small hospital in Northwest Georgia. My husband is a school bus driver transportating handicapped children for our county and also a driver for a private school on weekends. We are both busy in our community as well with our two grandsons. (Neverending ballgames of some sort) Wouldn't change a thing.
I've worked in Catering...worked 8 years in a Veterinary Hospital as a office manager, worked for 15 years with an Airline...then took retirement early to be a stay at home mom for my boys...! They needed their Momma back, and I needed to be with my family....!
I love my life right now...I stay busy with the 2 boys, 2 doodles, and a household to run. My husband is in the Navy, and right now he is stationed in San Antonio....so, I wear many hats at home.....but, I wouldn't trade it for anything......
If I could..one day my husband and I would love to buy homes, and fix them up to sell...our passion is remodeling and "fix'in up"....we have remodeled our home from top to bottom....and, there is always something to fix, or change....it's a lot of fun! I also really enjoy landscaping....and, maybe in another life would have loved to be a professional chef....! So many things to do...and, so little time....

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service