DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

It is September 22nd and THIS is Adina's 30th birthday!

Join me in wishing her the best "getting old" day ever!

I love Adina because she's the best woman in the world... You wanna know why???

She takes pictures of herself and sends them to me when she knows I'll think she's hot... and she thinks so too ;-)

She lets me take pictures of her when she doesn't... but I do think she's hot:

But most of all, she allows pictures like this one to be taken where I am lucky enough to know her AND to be in the picture with her.

I love you Adina. Happy Birthday!
-C

PS. I kinda like that you are crazy in love with these furry mutts we live with... :-)

Views: 138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday Adina!!! YAY...the big "30"....get anything fun for your birthday?!

My birthday is the 25th...yay...I'm getting a puppy! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADINA!!! Clark, what a great birthday tribute to your sweet wife.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADINA!!!!! Have a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday Adina:) You have such a sweet husband!!! Now you can join the 30 club with me, I turned 30 last March now I don't have Birthday's anymore lol!!!! Have a great day......
That is so great! I think you have a keeper Adina :)) Happy 30th bday!!!
Happy Birthday Adina!
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday Adina!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ADINA! Have a great day, and kiss that wonderful husband for posting this beautiful tribute! I love ALL the pictures!
Birthday hugs from K & J
Happy Birthday Adina! Thanks for creating such an awesome site for Doodle lovers. What a great Birthday post Clark has done to celebrate you. It's so great to see the abundant love you have for each other & your doggies.
*BLUSHING* and *GRINNING* here =)
NOW I know what you were really up to when you got up right after we went to bed suddenly remembering you had to "print out some forms for tomorrow" ;-)
Thank you Honey =) I can't believe you FOUND all those photos. Your old wife loves you!

And thanks to everyone for your sweet messages too! When I started researching doodles I NEVER imagined that having these furry dogs would lead me to a bazillion friendships around the world and so much birthday love! WE doodle people truly have a special community!! (Can I possibly use more exclamation marks around here!?!?!? LOL)

Today I'm taking the day off of work, but I might be kicked out of the house (secret planning going on) so me and Rosco may spend some of the day downtown chillin'. Then going out somewhere tonite...but don't know where.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service