DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I laughed so hard watching the other doodles all dressed up! Great idea for a slide show :)
We have some very creative doodle people in this group.
The Paper bag doodle.LOL
The Dr. doodle.LOL
The several Tu-Tu doodle.
To many to name because I can go on and on......
I love each of them.

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So glad you've enjoyed it. This theme was Jenel's idea--YAY Jenel! So yeah if anyone has any slide show theme wishes...let me know! I have lots of ideas, but I'm happy to let everyone kind of guide it.
Hi Adina! You said you have ideas for future slide shows so don't know if you need more but........ I've thought of a few you might want to add if you don't have them already. How about wet doodles, doodle "pose" pics, doodles with cats or other animal friends, smiling doodles, and maybe just doodles with bandannas on. Later on maybe doodles with Christmas trees, snow doodles, etc.

Have I told you that I just love this site and think you are SO clever and smart to have created it?. I just can't get enough of these doodles pics! Thanks so much!
Those are all great ideas. I need to make a more official list so I don't forget! We've done the "wet doodle" show about a month ago shortly after this went up so I might save that one for the end of summer as a memoir of sunny days =) But the rest will all work!
There are some great pictures, what a variety of dressed doodles!!
Absolutely love the slide show. Very creative and of adorable. Then again, when isn't a doodle adorable?
Aren't doodles just the cutest things! I love all the pics and this site! Thanks Adina

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service