DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

In 45 days I will bring home my beautiful Australian Doodle.  I am beyond excited and can hardly contain myself!!!  The waiting is so hard and I don't know how you all got through it.  Sometimes it's almost unbearable, especially everyday when I'm looking at all the beautiful Doodles on this forum.  

Also want to say how grateful I am that I found this forum.  I am learning so much here and the information is just priceless.  I am doing my due diligence and absorbing everything I can so that when my baby comes home, I'll be the best mommy I can be :D

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know what you mean  waiting is very hard, I can't wait to see the pictures, I am trying to convince my DH that we should get another doodle but,    it is not working   :'(
Oh Sue, that's what I'm afraid of!!  These Doods are like potato chips; you can't have just one!!
Congratulations, how exciting for you. It's great that your breeder is posting lots of pics. When I was waiting for Max I would get up early in the morning and check my breeders website for new photos. So glad you joined DK.

This is such an exciting time for you, Connie!  Many of us know that wonderful feeling of anticipation.  Yes, DK is a fantastic site full of special people.  I wish it had been around when we got our first doodle.  You'll find just about everything you need here.  And if you can't find it, just ask - we'll point you in the right direction.

I'm sure you're going to be a great mommy!  Be sure to post pictures!

The 45 days will seem like for ever !!! I know I have been down that road. I could not sleep the night before I picked up my two doodles, I tossed and turnd all night but the wait was well worth it. I love my two doodles more than anything and only wish I had a bigger house because I would have more :) Good luck with your new baby when you finally get him :)

I think Rooney's breeder thought she had a stalker!  I was eating and breathing PUPPY, that moment when they put yours into your hands - wonderful!!!!  Enjoy this part of the journey.

Connie I remember my countdown. It was so exciting & as you said unbearable. I had waited 8 years for a dogs & I think I hardly slept the days before. It will be here before you know it. I'm sure you'll enjoy your doodle as much as my girl Bindi. Believe me it's worth the wait. Bindi is everything I expected & more.

Now if I could just talk my DH into another one. The breeder I got Bindi from is having a few litters coming soon.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service