DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi Everyone!

After some failed attempts at getting a local designer to create a most fabulous Doodle Kisses logo for our site, we are trying something new.  We've posted a design contest on 99 Designs -- we're hoping for some professional quality designs to consider and wanted to let all DK know in case you want to try your hand at competing with some designers.  After all you are the heart and soul of DK and if you're an awesome designer at that...you may have some excellent ideas!

The prize is $495 (edit: oops, less than that as 99designs takes a sizable cut), but YOU MUST DO IT THROUGH THE 99 DESIGNS site -- DO NOT send me anything via DK or email.

Perhaps you are a designer or have friends/family who are good at this stuff! Tell them about it--the contest only lasts ONE WEEK starting NOW.  So...if you're interested or know someone who might be, let them know ASAP!

Here's the site once again: https://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/doodlekisses-needs-simpl...

Good luck to any participants from DK!!!  Cross your fingers that we get something awesome!

Views: 139

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

OK. I'm jumping into the pool.
Uploaded a logo to the contest
updated the logo to be more playful and include the slogan.

I just picked this one out as my favorite on the 99 site, didn;t even know a DK member did it. I am completely lost as to how you do this. I like everything about this one though

This is my favorite!  I love it!
I must be missing something--well, I'm missing many things including more neurons daily---, but what are the dimensions needed? I keep getting a message that I have exceeded the dimensions but I am under the mg limit.

i dont know if this helps, but the dimensions i used for the preview image above were 400x400 pixels, that was accepted on the website - Zoe's boyfriend

Thanks!

In case anyone needs help converting to vectors I found this site:

http://www.ehow.com/how_4421430_convert-jpeg-vector-image.html

Here's my entry:

I suck at Photoshp so I put my boyfriend on it. He is a loves to do things like this. Good luck to everyone who is entering the contest. I cannot wait to see all the great ideas.
I would like to see a logo that isn't cartoon like and shows something of the loving nature of doodles and of their owners love for them. Just MHO. Unfrortunately I have no artistic talents but I certainly wish I did!
For my 2 cents worth .. # 97 my vote.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service