DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

We have approximately 80 Doodles showing off their varied beauty in our 2012 Doodle Kisses Calendars this year!  Moms and dads of selected doodles have not yet been notified (except for 2 due to technical issues), but will in a few days once all the final editing is complete.  Gotta double check names, types, credits, fonts, text placement, etc.  All that fun stuff that always takes longer than it is supposed to. 

Keep your eyes on your email and in our Announcement section of the Forum so you're ready to buy yours when the time comes.  We will have some prizes to give away to those who buy right away like last year. 

Views: 269

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Adina for making this site so much fun--it is really like a family thanks to your hard work at keeping it going so well. A lot of people in my life do not understand why I am on this site so much and why I am a HDA-- they just don't get it--but that is fine with me!

I totally agree with you Ginny!  This site is just "wonderful"!  Thanks Adina for all "you" do:)

Ditto Ginny's comment, Adina.  THANK YOU for such a great site and all you do!  It will be so exciting to see the calendars (even if my guy isn't in them --unlike some people here, LOL!)  80 doodles WOW!  I hope Natalie wasn't taken in by Fudge and Vern in all their various "disguises!"

Exciting...we will be ordering regardless of if Dubs ad Garmisch are picked!

Thanks!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service