DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi there doodle friends. Just had to share this one. I think someone made a post a while back regarding a floor cleaner that was "out-of-this world". Well..I'm here to attest she was right. Since acquiring my second large doodle, my "used-to-be-grass-lawn" is now mud from their constant playtime and my newly light beige stone tile floor with its "cream" grout was now brown with "black" grout. No amount of mopping could get inbetween the tiles. Anyway, I purchased on line (Amazon) for about $69 the Eureka Hard Surface Floor Steamer...OM gosh...I just cannot believe what an easy and amazing job it did. It not only cleaned the grout back to "cream" but also the floor is immediately dry as it only uses steam. For all those people who do not have the joy of 8 muddy paws playing chase around the entire house, you wont understand as to why I am so elated with this product. For all those who do, I urge you to invest in the best appliance ever. Thank you doodle member who first suggested this product. I cannot find the original posting...but you are the best.

Views: 153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes Suzann. The cord is plenty long enough and you only have to fill the water once and that gives constant steam (no buttons to press) and also last for 15 minutes, which is enough time for me to do my entire downstairs and kitchen area. Do post when your get to use yours. I am happy for you :)
Thanks Frances!  I should be able to do the entire downstairs in 15 minutes...  I will let you know!
Ok, I ordered mine tonight. I have another steam cleaner, but I did not like it for some reason and went back to my Swiffer. I am anxious to get this and see how it does on all my floors. Thank you to both Frances and Sharon.
Good for you Laurie. I know you wont regret it. I think Sharon and I should get a "finder's fee" from Eureka for getting them all this business....ha ha. Seriously though, I was so very impressed with appliance that I knew I just had to share it and I am sure Sharon felt the same way too :)
I felt like I had won the lottery when I used mine the first time. LOL  You know you lead an exciting life when washing a floor is so much fun.  Hey, it's the little things in life right?  And yes, I like the "finders fee" idea.
Does anybody know:  is this safe for marmoleum?
Hi Linda. I am not sure what marmoleum is...I am assuming it is the same thing as linoleum but has a marble effect?  I know that you cannot leave it on any floor steaming for longer than 15 seconds, and the Eureka automatically continuously steams when in use...you don't have to push any buttons...I would check with the floor company who laid your flooring before purchasing one. I do know it is safe with tile and hard wood, but I cannot tell you for sure about anything else. Good luck.
What is marmoleum?
It's an updated version of linoleum--really nice flooring, but a little fussy when it comes to cleaning in that you can't use strong cleaning agents on it.  (And yes, it does have a marbled effect--I never got that connection before.)  I'll check on it, because the steam cleaning sounds like a dream!  Thanks!
Interesting, it sounds like a steam mop would work great on this!
I might have to look into one of these.
I've had the Shark steamer (without vac) for over a year now.  I loved it so much I talked my neighbor, mother-in-law, and girlfriend into getting them. (took mine to their houses and demonstrated.)  I feel like I should get paid for 'selling' them.  Best appliance I've ever had.  The disposable pads are easy to clean, and NO chemicals.  Love, Love Love it!  The only sound is the steam when you push the button.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service