DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Frances Pendrous (Horan)'s Discussions (385)

Discussions Replied To (311) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you everyone for your valued advice. Guess it looks like Heartgard Plus it is.…"

Frances Pendrous (Horan) replied Mar 7, 2014 to Flea and Tick Prevention

5 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Frances Pendrous (Horan)

"Thanks everyone, I guess there is no easy way. We all have a bunch of fussy pups. I…"

Frances Pendrous (Horan) replied Feb 24, 2014 to Glucosamine Supplements

11 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Brittney & Cally

"I agree with Bonnie. It is useless and takes up a lot of room. A good old fashioned…"

Frances Pendrous (Horan) replied Oct 25, 2012 to Paw Monster

26 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Frances Pendrous (Horan)

"Frankie Girl is a labradoodle and apart from her coat, which is very poodle, she is…"

Frances Pendrous (Horan) replied Aug 23, 2012 to Difference between Labradoodles and Goldendoodles

24 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Shannon and Finn

"Hi Donna...Tis true.....Being in the medical world myself, I think the real reason t…"

Frances Pendrous (Horan) replied Jul 10, 2012 to Does your vet insist on shaving a band around the leg for surgeries?

17 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Amy, Cubbie & Ollie

"My two love to nibble on grass too. My vet suggested we add more veggies to their ev…"

Frances Pendrous (Horan) replied Jul 6, 2012 to Chronic grass eaters

53 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by J and Riley (and Luna)

"Dear Regina. Thank you for sharing your story. It was extremely poignant yet incredi…"

Frances Pendrous (Horan) replied Jul 5, 2012 to My story

14 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Joanna, Zoe & Bender

"HI Sandy. That is interesting as I read A Dog's Journey first and found the story li…"

Frances Pendrous (Horan) replied Jul 5, 2012 to The Best Doggie Book I've ever read....

20 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Roberta & Bailey

"That is so sweet that you named your Bailey from that heart warming book. I am just…"

Frances Pendrous (Horan) replied Jul 5, 2012 to The Best Doggie Book I've ever read....

20 Jul 9, 2012

"I will download the Art of Racing in Rain next. I am just loving these doggie books.…"

20 Jul 9, 2012

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service