DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

good morning Doodle Lovers....my post in the past were about my Rusty as some remember....gosh he is so very missed...n we decided to look for another pup that needed to have a good loving caring home...so we looked n looked n in north carolina we came across a couple in thier late 50s-60 like us,that were moving way south n had no room for this big boy.plus thier schudules were very busy always traveling for work grands etc...so he would be in a kennel while away alot.they decided to look for a home..n we were lucky enough to be the ones....Boris is his name n will be 1 year old on wednesday,it was thier first dogee ever!....so they let him do what he wanted when he wanted,when we say no training we mean NONE....lol..this will be a challange but he was so beautiful n large we could not let him go.Boris n Haley seam to get along it is now day 2,n each day we will work some with him,he is very smart for sure.he is also 90 pounds at this time....loln towers over Haley by 5 inchs at least at the shoulder..im sure she will put him in his place as they go on....she is 4 years old....anyway...we r back to a family of 4 n there will be pics to come.....as well as alot of new adventures....so for my Rusty may u RIP my friend...my best friend...u are always going to be in my heart n thoughts n thank you for every memory you have given me/us.....for our new pup Boris.....welcome home n my your life be every bit of love n happiness with us...no more shoes,socks n on the furniture....lol.to all our friends n other Doodle Lovers out there.......the adventure begins.......david n patti n haley n boris

Views: 719

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, what a small world!

good morning Ronna....day 4 with Boris.....he is learning quickly,thinking he just needed the time n attention n to know who is really the boss...for the most part he hasnt been on the bed since monday...4 times told no...thinking he knows its a no-no....furniture believing the same thing...just have to stop him from his obsession with small socks n panties...my gosh...so really working on getting him to know the drop it words these next few days....he is alot of fun for sure...my female Haley is about 75 pounds n 4 years old n she is a great listener n obeys so well...but she is 4 ,had her from 9 weeks old so she knows...Boris is jusr a year so theres plenty of time n patience to work with him n im sure he will calm down some as the months go by.thanks for those great pics as well...i have the same camera for fun with lots of lens to play with...so i do take lots of pics.if u look at some from our haley n rusty here.....i cant believe the size of the paws on this guy....hes going to be lots of fun in the woods when the snow flys.....people will see those paws prints n think theres a big bear running around agin...lol..n we do have lots of black bear n deer here...Marina n Dick are great people....just never had a dog..or the time to spend with Boris....n you know they need the time n attention just like we do..well have a super day...im off 3-4 days a week so it should work out well....stay in touch here or our email...dnpb722@yahoo.com...by the way great pics of your puppys....for us they are puppys forever

Enjoy your new addition to the family. Rusty would be so proud of you for bringing Boris into your family for a good life and lots of love!
Congratulations to you and Boris!!

Boris hit the jackpot !  Congratulations on your new 'baby' :)

Congrats on your new family member! Boris is gorgeous and he is one lucky dog to be joining your family. May you have many, many happy and healthy years together!

Boris may have had to wait a bit, but he is surely on his way to being part of a great family! He is gorgeous!  Rusty is smilin' over all of you...

Congratulations on your new addition. He is gorgeous.

Congratulations, I can't wait to hear and see more of Boris! He is beautiful!

what a beautiful big boy!  So happy that the joy is returning to your home.  Know that Rusty will always surround you and  your happy memories of him will keep him with you always.

Congratulations to you, he is a cutie!

So happy for you...what an awesome addition to your family!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service