DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I am very sorry to tell you all that Zsa Zsa was hit by a car and killed today.
She was seen trotting along a highway, and by the time her family was notified, she had been hit. We are all grieving along with her adoptive family.
Jacquie and everyone at the DRC have asked me to thank all of you for your concern and prayers throughout this ordeal. Zsa Zsa's ordeal is over. She is at The Rainbow Bridge now, playing happily with all the loved dogs that are there waiting for all of us. She will never be frightened or alone again.
On behalf of the DRC, thank you all so much for your support. I am sure Zsa Zsa knows how many people are thinking about her.

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How sad. Poor girl.
This is very sad. I am so sorry. I kept looking for a happy ending on this story. Hug your doodle and let's all try to make a donation to the DRC. It's a tough economic time and lots of non-profits are having a rough go!
That's absolutely heartbreaking. I'm so,so sorry to hear this.
Thank You, everyone for all your kind thoughts and words. It is a really sad day for all of us at The DRC. We very much appreciate all your support and outpouring of love. Kim, Jacquie, Ellen, Karen, Adrianne, Liz, Jo and myself send a heartfelt hug to all of you as we grieve... and then continue to save as many as we can. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
I'm very sorry.
What terrible and sad news. I an so sorry.
This is such sad news. I am so sorry for poor Zsa Zsa and all involved!!
This is simply heartbreaking. I am so sad for all involved and especially for that poor innocent doodle who didn't know better and didn't have the chance to find out.
I am so very sorry for the loss!!! My deepest sympathies!!
What terrible news. So hard for everyone who spent all that time searching for her, for those who had rescued her, and for the family that was to be her forever home. I am heartbroken for you all.
I am so sorry to hear about her... :-(
I am sooo sooo sorry :-( She is smiling down at all the people that did their absolute best for her.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service