DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

All you active members deserve recognition for your participation... and now you will have your moment of glory, one by one! The award for your addiction...ahem...I mean valuable contribution to Doodle Kisses...is on its way!

Have you noticed the "My Ranking" on your profile page? Based on your participation on Doodle Kisses you have earned points and a ranking anywhere from "Doodle Curious" (for the newbie) to "Doodle Fancier" all the way up to "Hopeless Doodle Addict."

Starting with the "Hopeless Doodle Addict" with the most points we will be passing on a Trophy to all our Doodle Kisses members who reach "Hopeless Doodle Addict" Status.

The trophy is now on its way to Ann Bankert (the next in line on the leaderboard) along with a little gift just for Ann. When Ann receives the trophy, she will keep the gift but must pass on the trophy to the NEXT person in line. BUT before passing on the trophy, she must photograph herself with her doodles and the trophy and post the photo as a new discussion. She will also send on a special "little something" ($5 max, please) just from her to the next person! And so on...down the line until the last Hopeless Doodle Addict has possession of the trophy. At that time, that individual will hold on to the trophy until the next member reaches Hopeless Doodle Addict status...and the fun will continue from there.

Sound fun? Are you in?

You will get notified when you are next in line...so dust off your mantle!

Here I am, a completely, shameless, "Hopeless Doodle Addict" with my two sweeties Rosco & Thule (labradoodles):

(click the trophy cup on your "My Ranking" to see where you are in the ranking line-up)
**Note: Please do not abuse this system by posting SPAM or frivolous comments or just randomly joining all groups (whether they are of interest to you or not) just to gain points - your postings MAY be deleted and your points will be automatically deducted.

UPDATE SEPTEMBER 2010:
http://www.doodlekisses.com/notes/List_of_Hopeless_Doodle_Addicts

Views: 972

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks! I've got that part... I am wondering - how do I know at what point I become a Doodle Lover, Doodle fanatic, etc. I currently just wait and hope :o) When I look at the leader board, it shows the Hopeless Doodle Addicts, and then two other categories -- but it only shows the top 50. I would like to know what I am working toward :o)
I think I understand your question. The bad news is that the way the Leaderboard was set up means that eventually when we reach 50 HDA's we won't be able to see anything past that. I've got a work around in mind to keep the HDA trophy moving even after that. In the meantime here's the ranking:

500 points = Doodle Admirer
1000 points = Socialite
2000 points = Frequent Doodler
3000 pts = Doodle Fancier
4000 = Doodle Enthusiast
5000 = Doodle Lover
6000 = Doodle Fanatic
7000 = Doodle Crazy
8000 = Hopeless Doodle Addict
!!!
This is exactly what I am looking for.... I am on my way to Frequent Doodler! Sorry my question was so confusing. Thanks Adina!!!
Where is our trophy now??????
It is a secret. The dogs kissed it and handed it over recently. Safe and sound--it left my home and went to a beautiful Home! I'm excited to hear how it is doing too. Soon, Nancy, Soon :)
I will keep my eyes peeled!!!
YES!! We are peelin' our eyes, dyin' to find out!! Who,Who, could it possibly be??? And when o' when will we know???
You're such a good doodle person Suzann :)
I'll give you a little hint. They are WONDERFUL, they Love Doodles, there are 2 Beautiful Doodles. Sound familiar?
I bet I know. She is wonderful. And very, very busy. And the trophy didn't have far to travel, did it?
I could give Bandit a pen to draw you a picture:)
hee hee. We need to stop :) but she better hurry. WE are getting excited. I saw her on a few minutes ago and she ran away. Do you think she saw us talking about all of our excitement? I know she is busy writing as we chat. Soon very soon

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service