DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Try this poll, and then comment; would you like to see this feature here on DK?

Views: 241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Definitely like the survey idea, it could be really fun, silly or useful. Great idea
That was the idea I had, too, Maryann; It's fun, and we would also get some useful infromation from it. Now we just have to get enough people to participate to convince Adina that it's worth all the trouble she will have setting it up as a permanent feature, LOL!
Worked fine for me - but I wanted the training classes......................lol...................
Voted for Portrait.....Polls sound fun!
I have been begging for a portrait of the babies for years.
Heck yes! It would be fun to see how like or dislike minded we all are.
Yes. It's pretty cool.
I would have voted for the Aritst Portrait but I already have one. Thanks to Yvonne! Guess I could always get another one?!
Looks like a fun addition!
I think we should have a weekly poll. They are fun.
C'mon, Doodle Kissers...take the survey! So far, the portrait is leading with almost half the votes, with training classes and grooming tools tied for 2nd place, and only one person would like the luxury dogbed. Very interesting, but we need more numbers!
A weekly poll would be fun and informative :)
Yes, that sounds fun Karen!!
I voted for new grooming tools! I have always taken Lucy to this one special groomer and she is very reasonable, $50, but I want to start grooming her myself. I would love to have a good grooming set with all of the tools.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service