DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Darwin cracks me up with all of his relaxation poses. When he gets on the couch, he does this sloppy sit that is pretty hilarious. He sets his paw on the armrest and kind of... flops against the back. He also likes to have his back end on the couch with his front paws on the floor. Anyone else have a doodle with weird relaxation habits? 

Views: 530

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alright, that top photo made me laugh out loud. Too much! Penny does the "two legs on the ground" sit, too. I think you need to buy Darwin a Lazy Boy recliner!
Oh this is too funny! Where is his sweater and pipe? LOVE the pics!
Webster rides in the van with his front legs on the floor and his bottom on the middle bench seat - kind of like Darwin in the 2nd pic.
I love the paw on the armrest. He looks like his other front paw should be down the front of his pants, and he should be watching some football or something.
Maybe you can nickname him Al (aka Al Bundy).

LOL!!!!

These are so funny!!!! In the top one he is sitting like a human!! Maybe he is just copying you! :)
Love the first photo. My Murray does the 2 back paws on the ground. He rests his belly and front paws on our oversized ottoman when he's eating treats. We think it's because he's not allowed on the living room furniture and he thinks as long as two feet are on the ground he's not disobeying!!!
These are just tooooo funny!!!!!
Peri sits kind of like the first one but doesn't put one paw up on the armrest. DH and I always laugh that she just looks like a human sitting there. So funny! I need to catch a photo sometime..
He needs a beer in pic #1, and #2 is when someone makes a touchdown on the football field :-)
Hilarious pics!
Porter gets in position #1 when I groom him, but only because he does "floppy 1000 lbs dog" so when I flip him from one side to another he often gets stuck in the middle position--sitting like that, minus the armrest. It's a good position for getting the chest brushed.
ok, the 2nd picture must be a doodle thing.. Gunner does that all the time.
Charli also does the feet on the floor and her tush on a chair.
She just doesn't know what to do with her l-o-n-g legs!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service