DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Darwin cracks me up with all of his relaxation poses. When he gets on the couch, he does this sloppy sit that is pretty hilarious. He sets his paw on the armrest and kind of... flops against the back. He also likes to have his back end on the couch with his front paws on the floor. Anyone else have a doodle with weird relaxation habits? 

Views: 530

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chapin has the wierdest poses I've seen in dog or human - here's his latest - took it about an hour ago, and it's the first time I've seen it...(my first upload to a discussion so I hope it works..)

LOL!!! He looks like he just passed out in the middle of a ball game!!
Too funny!!
Oh my gosh, this is hilarious.
Crazy!

Is this the "sliding off the leather" position??
How does she stay balanced up there? :-)
Did someone have too much to drink???
The first photo reminds me of my DH in his recliner every night. He looks down too, hoping no one wants to have a conversation with him :) Darwin is such a beautiful dog and his personality just seems so engaging.

Vern sits just like the second photo in the car. For some reason, he rides in the back seat with his rear on the seat and his paws on the floor. Maybe it is my driving.
Brinkley sits like the top photo all the time!!

Silly Darwin.

Daisy doesn't even get on to the furniture (not that she is not allowed, she just doesn't) , who the heck does this big boy think he is anyway? LOL

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service