DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I was just wondering if anyone has a dood who has 1 parent an f1 and one parent an f1b. I would like to see pics.

Views: 228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

y'all are about to make me marbles!
Okay, I need friends who still have some marbles left, because I've definitely lost all of mine. So here:
Jar one has three-quarters blue marbles and one quarter yellow, for the F1B.
Jar two has half blue and helf yellow, for the F1.

Regardless, it's still possible to get two yellow marbles if you draw one from each jar. There is only a slightly better chance of drawing any blue marbles than there would be if each jar was a 50/50 split (Two F1's bred together.) Five eighths of the marbles are blue and three eighths are yellow. The exact proportion of lab-to-poodle in an F1B-F1 mating is 5/8 poodle, 3/8 lab... not that genetics works that way.
HAHA!! By George she's got it!!!!! That was what I was trying to portray in another way...I just broke it down into the 4 grandaprents. Now I am going swimming...BBL.
Right! The tricky part is that the F1b may NOT be 3/4 poodle marbles and 1/4 lab marbles...it will vary slightly from one F1b to another. I think we should all go buy some marbles and have like 30 of us do random picking to see what our collective litters look like =)
I love it, and I want videos of it, too!
I had some marbles but after reading this, I don't know where they are.

Perfect LOL!
LOL
I off to the "dime store" for some marbles. God - I'm showing my age. No dime stores anymore - now what do I do?
You have to go to the dollar store now.
Because of all this marble talk, Is that why it is not recommended that people breed any further than a f1b and that you don't mix those two either? Maybe I'm wrong on that but that's what I thought I've read n the past.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service