DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

As many of you know my due date is fast approaching...really I could go any time. So...because once little Wiggle Worm arrives I'll be a little bit occupied ;-) I would like to ask ALL MEMBERS to please ask their HOW TO questions here in the forum. Or ask them in a group forum if it pertains to a particular group. Or ask another member privately...whatever floats your boat =)

I really like being able to help in a jiffy, but coming up SOON, if you ask me you may not get a response in a timely manner. Plus sometimes multiple members have the same question but are too shy to ask--if you ask in the forum you will help others learn too! Also DON'T FORGET WE HAVE A LOT OF ANSWERS ALREADY in our Frequently Asked Questions page--don't forget to visit that page FIRST...it's under the tab labeled EXTRA! at the top of any DK page. Here is a direct link: http://www.doodlekisses.com/notes/FAQ%27s

Now, in the event of a true emergency (which are FEW) or a technical glitch where you can't find any answers or you can't even log in...I need you to fill out a "Report an Issue" form -- you can find this by going to the front page of DK and going to the VERY BOTTOM orange bar and clicking on "Report an Issue." I will be keeping tabs on the reported issues and if it can be fixed it will be, but I may not necessarily respond to all of those either because most of the time: 1) A lot of glitches are transient and go away on their own, 2) Sometimes it's a deeper issue that the system techies are already working to fix or will be doing so shortly.

I'll still be checking in...how can I stay away, but may not have available hands and fingers available for a whole lot of typing =)

Finally, because I want to be sure members are reading this notice, please respond with a "read it" in this discussion so it stays visible for a while. Thanks so much!

Views: 477

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

read it
Read it!
Read it
Read it. Thanks!
read it
READ IT ;-)
Read it!
Read it.

Best of luck with Wiggle Worm:)