DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

has anyone ordered the bark box? how do you like it? thanks in advance xoxo

Views: 318

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What is the bark box? Can you post a link?

I saw a presentation on a tv show about it - - but my take is that I would prefer to choose individually which toys and treats I purchase and provide for my dog. I'm not a fan for the grab bag style.

https://barkbox.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_c...

I agree Sally.  I got a coupon once for a free month but they wanted my credit card number to get my free month.  Then there was no way to give any info about my dog and what my dog eats or likes etc.  Since I have one with food allergies it would have been a waste of money for them to just send me any type of treats.  Seemed a little pricy to just take a chance on what they were going to send.

I think Harley and Leo's mom gets the Bark Box for her boys. . Think I read about it in Blogs.
And she is a paid representative for them.

I do the Spoiled Rotten Box from Petflow - very similar idea.  Comes monthly though I usually suspend it every couple of months for a month if I feel I have too much inventory.  Petflow does a great job in providing variety of products from reputable manufacturers.  It's fun...I look forward to getting it.

I prefer to choose what he gets, too.  It's a fun idea, but too many variables.  

Libby has been getting the Bark Box for four months now.  I signed up for six.  They are nice and most of the time the items are great, mostly treats with some toppers for their kibble, and toys, etc.  I have found their toys so far to be right up Libby's nature and age.  I have a couple of times received items very clearly marked Made In China and those I do not keep.  I did write the company about my feelings on the China "thing" but never heard back.  When my six mos. is up, I will not renew it as I can select my own items just as well.  It has be fun and Libby actually can tell when the Bark Box comes and does get excited, but just how long does it need to go on??  

I ordered a 3 month supply of the Bark Box for Roxy when a groupon came out.  It was very reasonable with the Groupon.  It had 1 toy, about 3 bags of different types of treats and 1 other item - bendable dog bowl, spray on type clear bandage (if you know what I mean??), etc...  Anyway, I was very pleased with the quality and selection of items.  It came in a box with dog words printed on the packaging.  Roxy always knew it was for her, but I made a really big deal about it when it came.  I checked all the treats we had received.  None were made in China and they were all healthy.  She loved it!  I would buy it again if another deal came around.

Yes, with the Groupon you do get a better deal.  I also received the box with the bendable dog bowl and spray on type bandage!   Actually I like the bowl and use it!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service