DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

How can anyone resist rubbing these precious little bellies when they lay on their backs and just beg for some lovin'?  Do your doodles love belly rubs?

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ha ha  I didn't see all of this!!  Maybe this can be a new interactive game from which I will make millions, pin the tail on Bandy's Nose!!!

I'll give you a hint.. it's at the opposite end of the small hairless area!!

Suzann, I think I may have it let me know if I don't.
winner winner Chicken Dinner!!! I wish I had a better prize!  Now can you find his left front paw?
His left front paw is directly over to the left of the adorable button nose (I think ha ha).
I can't even tell Lisa!! You have better eyes than me, or those glasses are really special!!
I never would have thought that was his nose, but at least I did know it was at the opposite end of the hairless area. That I recognized!!! Now for paws???
Ha Ha!! I was just giving you guys a hard time! If he isn't belly up it is hard to tell his body parts. LOL  He's just one giant furball!! 
Suzann, you need to arrow Bandit's nose for us!

Callie LOVES belly rubs and has me perfectly trained to provide them on command.

Callie reminds me of a bigger Bandit, you can barely tell is head from his tail!!
Callie and Bandit definitely favor each other!!!

Tara loves the rubs!!! And I love giving them!! :)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service