DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

How can anyone resist rubbing these precious little bellies when they lay on their backs and just beg for some lovin'?  Do your doodles love belly rubs?

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you know what? you doodle women make me nuts!  I have only been online with you all for several months and I have become obsessed.  It is truly a sickness that i cannot deny.  geez.  I'm sure that I had much more free time before Monty but certainly more free time before i ran into this group!! holy cow, you guys rock, thanks so much for the volumes of information and most thanks for the entertainment.!

You're right Sharon, this is a fun group and I have been a member for quite awhile, about 6 months before I even got my first doodle, and he's 2 now. I have learned so much and I know it has made me a much better doodle mommy.

It is addicting, but then so are these doodles. I have just added a second and I still keep looking at others like I want more. Not going to happen but sometimes I just can;t resist the rescue stories and want to do something to help. Well, gotta go do some doodle combing as it's that time of week.

Enjoy your free time on DK!!

Congratulations!! You are well on your way to becoming a Hopeless Doodle Addict!! In case you are not familiar with the distinguished honor here is a link!

http://www.doodlekisses.com/forum/topics/and-the-next-doodle-addict-is

Oh boy! I've known for a long time that I've been pretty hopeless so it'll be fun to eventually be recognized as one!!
Bella looks like she needs to be tucked into bed. 

Yes we do lots of belly rubs!! 

They always look so happy in this position don't they? Such relaxation and freedom. Wonder if it feels as good as a back does to us?
Suz, it took me about 2 minutes to locate Bandits nose. Ha ha
You found his nose? Where?
Ha ha -it's there on the right at the bottom LOL.
Well you have better eyesight than I do. Must be these over 50 eyes of mine, but I just don't think he has a nose!!
I wish I had a way to point it out to you - maybe I am just imagining there is a nose. My eyes are 50+ but I am wearing my cheaters.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service