DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

What is the recommended minimum size (weight) of a Doodle for providing deep pressure to a child with sensory processing disorder? (Our toddler doesn't weigh much now, but he will 15 years from now!) Also, when it comes to toddlers and Doodles, are the larger dogs more willing to put up with a toddler who might want to lay his head on the dog, or play with his ears, etc? Is there a minimum size you recommend for kids? Thanks for your help! :)

Views: 467

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My Breeder is no longer in business, but she produced Therapy Dogs.  I don't think any of the Doodles she bred were for Service work.

Thanks, Jane!

I'm curious to know if you wound up getting your doodle for your son and how it's going. I'm looking at getting one as a therapy dog for my son down the road who has anxiety and emotional regulation issues and am currently searching for breeders and advice. Would love to know how this is going for you.

Hi Julie - I tried sending you a private message, but am restricted to 200 characters until we're "friends". I sent you a friend request, and then I'm happy to share with you. ;)

I accepted your friend request so it should work now

Gr

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service