DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hey all parents...of Doods.  Wishful Thinking here, so could you imagine a day like this?  It would be better than a 4:30 on a Friday after a long week at work.  So I am so interested to hear how you imagine that day would be for you.

Profession:  Professional Flatbed Truck Driver

Heres mine!  

A fade into scene.  Take 1 

My best friend Shelby and I together in my truck just having a good laugh about the ribs we just had at at the Rib Shack. "Wow Shelby you sure clean your plate. She turns to me and tells me I had some sauce on my face.  "Ill take care of it Daddy!"  

The rest is a very very tasty ending...

Short story but its what I see when I dream at night,

when I miss her lots when Im gone,

I wish Shelby could come to work with me but it just cant happen.  Policies! GRR,  They should be written on

toilet paper!  Give all of you Doodles hugs and kisses for me and I hope to hear you dreams.

Sincerely from Nashville Tennessee tonight 

Views: 170

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My scene would be: Murphy is in my office at the Mother / Baby Unit of my hospital, sleeping until I get up to leave. I can hear barking and scratching behind the closed office door and babies being woken up, crying right along with him! 

Scene two: Different dog: Bella is in my same office, I leave, she begins to seek, tear apart, eat, destroy the most expensive piece of equipment or valuable confidential patient information she can get her jaws on....Not a peep out of her tho, so the babies are all nice and asleep in their cribs.

Won't be taken my guys to work anytime soon either, but I do miss them and their pictures are on my desktop!!!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service