DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

This is such a great site and I love keeping in touch with everyone!  Still hoping, however, to find some Doodle Owners who live closer to me for future romps, etc.  I will be getting a new ALD this summer!  For those of you out there, sign on!  It's a beautiful day here in Buck County today...go out and enjoy!

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ha..you live in one of my favorite places....my sister-in-law lives in Doylestown and I keep trying to get her to rescue a doodle!!!!
Doylestown is just 15 minutes from me!  Glad you like Bucks County....it is pretty!  Well...looks like "doodleville" has not yet populated my area with just two responses thus far!!  Here's hoping more folks will check in!  And you...living in sunny CA!!!

my aunt lives in Elk county- is that anywhere close?

no no no..I'll bet you're aunt is closer to Ohio than me in Bucks County!  (PA is a long state to travel across!).  Thanks for posting and have a wonderful Mother's Day with Barkley!
Hi Gayle, Jackson is A gorgeous little guy! Congratations you must be so excited. I live in Doylestown. There are several doodles around here. We sometimes " pack walk" on Saturdays. There are 2-3 doodles in the group. And there are a lot of doodles around New Hope Lambertville. Nothing organized though. Finney's BFF is a Porty. Sometimes we train at Peddlers Village. it's a great place to socialize. Maybe you'll want to join us when Jackson gets a little bigger. He's precious!

Hi Cheryl!

Jackson just turned 6 weeks and he is "officially" assigned to us!  I can't tell you how excited we are.  He looks a lot like Finn when he was a pup....and I think he's gorgeous.  I guess there's a strong chance Jackson will be cream-corlored like Finn as well as they seem to get lighter as they get older  They are only 1 year apart as Jackson's birthdate is May 12th!  I'm so glad to learn there are quite a few Doodle friens in and around New Hope!  You can certainly count me in for romp or pack walks on Saturday!  And what a GREAT idea about Peddler's Village!  I will most definitely be taking Jackson there during his puppy socialization!  I will send you my email and cell phone number so we can keep in touch.  I'd love you to come to the house for a visit during te weeks I cannot expose Jackson to other dogs until fully vaccinated.

If you know in advance, please let me know what time and where these "walks" are. My sister-in-law lives in Doylestown and I have been wanting to let her see what doodles look like:) Maybe I could convince her to meet p so she can see how wonderful they are. She's been talking about getting another dog and I've been trying to talk her into a doodle!!!
Hi Carla,  The walks are Saturdays at 9 AM in Central Park run through Training Tales.  The problem is that over the summer the schedule's a little spotty.  I'm probably going tomorrow but then won't be there for a couple weeks.  If your sister wants to meet Finnegan  (my 1 year old ALD) message me and I'll give you my phone #. We can meet in Doylestown.  We walk in town a lot.  Everybody's always stopping to pet him and ask questions about him.  Finnegan's a great convincer :)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service