DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I've noticed in quite a few profile pictures that we all went out to Target and got some bunny ears for our doodles. I guess great minds think a like! If you got a bunny eared dog picture, post it here. If not, feel free to just take a picture holding two fingers up behind their heads. (you know we all did that to a sibling in a family picture)

Here are Fudge and Vern.

Fudge Bunny

Vern Bunny

Views: 293

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So cute!
I love this one! Such a cutie!!!
Stella, You are once cute bunny doodle ! Love, Vern
Stella, you look so feminine!

All the Doodle Bunnies look so Cute! 

My dds bought a pair for Trixie this week...And some how neither of them had them in their bag when they got home.  I need to go back & buy another set.  I hope they still have them when I get there.

OMG they are so cute! I wish Finley would cooperate with some bunny ears.

P.S. how do you keep Vern's face so clean. Finley always is red around his mouth from his water dish. I try to wipe his mouth as soon as he drinks, but when I wipe his face dry he goes back to his dish for another drink. Round and round we go.

Sue, You obviously can't see the real Vern :) He always looks homeless. He probably had just had a long drink and left all the mud in the bowl for the 50th time. It goes on all day long....he is a big drinker too, just like Finley...LOL.
Hey Fudge and Vern.....Guinness here.  I'm so feeling your pain right now guys!  This Doodle torture must stop!  My Mom took me (just me) to Petco for an "outing" today.  Murph didn't get to go because he had to make an "emergency trip" to the Groomer.  It seems as though some of the doggies at Daycare were chewing on his ears, and they made some big mats.  Anyway, he had to get his "ears fixed" so Mom and I got to go to Petco.  I love it there.  We got to meet some other dogs and Mom talked to a lady for a long time who was picking up her new Golden Doodle puppy tomorrow.  Boy was this lady CLUELESS.  Anyway that's another story.  We picked out a few new toys...way cool stuff.  Then an awful thing happened.  Mom spotted the bunny ears.  She put them in her basket.  I got so scared I peed a little.....there were a few drops but Mom kept walking pretending I didn't do it.  This whole thing is very upsetting.  She hid the bag.  It's not in the closet, but it's somewhere in her room.  She closed the door so I couldn't see where she put it.  I WILL FIND IT AND DESTROY THE ENEMY.  You guys know I can do it.  I can smell anything...anywhere...anytime.  I'm afraid....very afraid.  Remember last Easter when she put those STUPID bow ties on us.  That picture is still hanging around DK....will I ever live it down.  I have no idea when the "photo shoot" will take place, but I won't be "going easy".  I will fight with my last breath.  More to come.

That's the spirit, Guinness! SEARCH AND DESTROY! I know you can do it! Don't let her make a sniveling little bunny out of you!

(PS: Tell Murphy not to let the other dogs chew on his ears! Sheesh, maybe he should be wearing bunny ears, the big wuss!)

Your pal,

JD

Thanks, JD.  I won't let you down.

Jane, I am laughing while reading this post. Poor Guinness...so scared he peed.  Even Vern didn't pee (that I know of) when the ears went on. 

Guinness, You are one cool dood....find those ears and destroy them in honor of us. Miss Karen is on her way to save us from our mom. Love, Fudge and Vern

I was in Target this week and had to pick them up. This was this first time my husband and I could work together to get Bonne Bouche to pose. This is my favorite of the bunch!

Here's another one I like:

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service