DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

My first grader has to mail Flat Stanley and mark on a map with pics and postcards all the places he visits. Is anyone willing to help me out. I will send self addressed and stamp envelopes so no money has to be spent on your part. Any photos you take with Stanley can just be emailed to me. I would appreciate any help!!

Update: You guys are all awesome she is soo excited!!!! I would like to do as many as we can!! I love the idea of making sure one photo has a doodle in it! She loved getting the Holiday cards. If you would like to please make sure you IM your address to my box!!! Thanks soooo much everyone. I will have to make a slide show of all the photos!!

Views: 582

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

definately can help! My Mum in the UK would do it too im sure (shes a school teacher). 

If Stan wants to take a trip around the world, I have friends in England, Japan, China, Israel, Senegal, and Australia that I could ask. We also have a DK member in Thailand.

When Flat Stanley came to our house, he went to doggie daycare with Fudge. We also took him to Gettysburg :)

I'm glad Flat Stanley got to go to doggie day care but I'm a little confused that there is not a doodle with him in the photo! Miffed, I mean!

Fudge was taking the picture, Bonnie!  LOL

What was I thinking??? Of course, she was! All the dogs in the photo have such sweet expressions in their eyes. Obviously they were looking at Fudge.

Love it!!!

Rose Ann, I don't think you need to worry about postage, Flat Stanley seems to travel very light. :>)

Our Flat Stanley traveled the world last year! We are in Central NY are are happy to help! 

There was just an article in our little local weekly paper today about a local first grade class doing flat stanley! 

He Is welcome my way!  We are in Orlando, Florida if you need someone down here!  He can go see mickey mouse :)

I'm doing this for another friend. I can just add yours on to the same places, I produce the tv show The 700 Club so the wan a few pics of the tv studio, etc. let me know if you wan me to add on your flat lil guy.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service