DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

In retrospect, I should have made my display name Rachel & Gatsby...is there anyway I can do that?  I looked through my settings but didn't find anything.

Not wanting to inconvenience anyone; just curious. (:

Thanks!

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Under your profile photo on your page, there will be a "manage mypage" link. Click it. Then, in the left bar under "settings" click "profile" then where it says full name, change it to what you want to have as your display name.... I think. :-)
Yay. Thanks Camilla!!!! I think I did it too!
I've often been tempted to change my name to Dr. Doodlittle in a few blogs........... but I didn't because I would have gotten in a lot of trouble. But... it is easy to change.

Thanks Camilla..... you helped first. I am so dog lazy tonight.

P.S. You ARE NOT inconveniencing us. Ask away.
LOL, Dr. Doodlittle. I love it.
Gah! DUUUH. Thanks everyone! lol, I feel like a doofus, because I totally saw that. But because the font color is a shade lighter than normal, I thought it was the general "can't change this" type thing. So, I didn't even try. Silly me!

Thanks again!
Good JOB!! I like that you added the dog too.
Thank you very much! haha. All the cool kids have their dogs' names added, and I want to be able to sit at the same table at lunch...
Wanna trade samiches? I have a cookie I don't want so I will share.
Well, I have a bologna sammich when I really wanted a turkey sammich. And Mom gypped me on the mustard. I don't even like pickles.

What do you got?
How can you not want a cookie? That is crazy talk. Those are the best part of packed lunches... LOL.
*pssst* Don't talk her into keeping the cookie. I want to trade her my stupid pudding pack for it!
Your name is changed above. Now you are one of us cool, ahem, kids. whoops, I see i'm a little late here. So much for cool.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service