DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

After reading Karen & Jack's post, I think I'm probably using this discussion site wrong. . . if so, I'm  sorry. Really, this is the best I can do.  But to everyone who has been so kind about Chervil:  she came home today about noon.  She spent last night at the vet's, too, to make sure she was keeping her medications down (and apparently she was being loved on by his 8 year old daughter!).  She began eating again today, so he felt good about her coming home.  She was up and wagging her tail when I picked her up, and she's eaten well and is snoring soundly right now.  Lots of meds and limitations on what she can do for awhile, but home safe and sound, so now I can finally take a deep breath again.  For those of you who wonder--I would--total cost:  $1,952.88.  Which I actually thought was really good for a big surgery (with two vets in surgery), all the associated costs, and three nights staying with a vet who is pretty fantastic.  xxoo to all of you from both of us!!

Views: 304

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is ok to put it here, more of us see it that way!  Glad to hear she is doing well.  Like that the vet took her home with him.  That is pretty special.  I'm guessing she didn't need to stay last night, she was just too cute to let her go home.  He wanted her another night.  Hugs to her from Lucy and Sophie!

Hugs back!  

You're not using the forum wrong, don't be influenced by my weirdness, lol!

I'm so glad Chervil is home and doing well! You must feel so relieved!

The costs of the surgery do seem reasonable to me, too.

Hugs to you and Chervil, may she have a fast and uneventful recovery!

Yes--so relieved.  Like I can breathe again!  Thinking good thoughts for JackDoodle and his recent struggles.  

I'm so happy to hear this news...you must be very relieved and happy to have her back home with you.

Yes!  Happy!!!!!!

Seriously happy for you. And guess what, that's definitely not bad cost wise. You are blessed to have her home. I hope she heals quickly and is back to her old self in no time.

I'm glad you think the cost is reasonable.  I was expecting more, so it was a relief.

So glad she's home! Murphy was so worried!

Chervil to Murphy:  Hey, Bro!  Nix on the sticks!!  Keep your tummy safe and only eat food from Mom!!

Great advice Chervil. Maybe he will listen to his sis, and pass it on to his other sister from another mother, Bella. I think we have made big improvements in the sock eating area. Now to work on Christmas tree.
So happy to hear she is doing better! I am sure you are so relieved to have her home.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service