DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hey guys! I am so excited to be joining the doodle world with you! I am getting my girl, Stella Rose, this Friday. My question, which I know you get a lot, is what kind of coat do you think she will have? Also, do you think she will have furnishings? Thank you so much for your time! 

Views: 801

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

welcome! I'm new too... doodles and this forum.... go to "groups" and find the group "From pup to adult" Members have done an awesome job photo documentation of all the growth stages! It's really fun to see!

Thanks! I’ll have to check that out! 

hello! where do I find this "groups" .. im so excited to see! and connie, my trooper kinda looks like your doodle ;)

Across the top of the page is GROUPS.  Click on it.  All the different groups will pop up but you can type in the name of a group, click and that group will pop up.  Or you can use my shortcut. :-}

https://doodlekisses.com/group/puptoadult

What a pretty girl!  It's obvious that she has furnishings and her coat looks wavy.  No telling how curlier she'll get as she ages.  Welcome!

She most definitely will have facial furnishings. From the photo she looks fleecy and soft.  Usually doodles get curlier as they mature, but one never really knows until they get there.

Thank you so much for your response! 

For sure--a beauty!! This will be a "classic doodle" much like my Lyric--the cream colored one in this pic. Have fun with her--they grow so fast!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. I am beyond excited to get her on Friday! It has been a long three weeks. Your babies are absolutely stunning!!! I can only hope that Stella Rose looks like Lyric! Gorgeous! 

This is Stella Rose at 9 weeks. 

Attachments:

She’s just adorable! 

She is adorable!!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service