DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I received this in the mail... had to share it... and yes, it is VERY off topic... at first, I was appalled... then I just giggled... honestly, I'm afraid to ask "what will they think of next"?? (I'm hoping maybe it's been photoshopped and isn't real???)

**I did check the FAQs to make sure off topic things were okay... and I promise not to make a habit of this...

Views: 180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've seen this and it freaks me out a little - LOL. I think the picture has been altered or at least I really hope so. :)
Ugh! I have heard that there are people who get their tongues split like a snake's....although who would do it and who would want it, I have no idea.
Yuck, yuck, icky-poo!!!!!
Holy Cow!
OUCH OUCH OUCH...
There's nothing more to say...how does she EAT?
Here's the Snopes story...the photo was altered, but the tongue is real!!!!
Yuck, yuck, double yuck!!!

http://www.snopes.com/photos/bodymods/zipper.asp
I am so glad you found that!! Okay, on the one hand - hallelujah it's not totally real! LOL but on the other hand - someone would split their tongue like that?? Kathy said it best....eeeeewwwwwww
WOW..................SO glad the zipper part is not real, but still who would split their tongue??
that's so disgusting!!! ewwww
If mine ever do this - just shoot me!
Gross! Why would you want to do that? Disgusting! How is she going to explain that to her grandchildren someday? YUCK!
That can't be real!
Real or not that is gross.
Yeah! that it is Photoshopped...but it still leaves why have your tongue "forked"? I do not get that "trend" at all.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service