DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hello all! Today is Cooper's 4th Birthday! We are so happy to be celebrating his birthday, despite all the health issues he has had in the past.

I am also glad to be able to report that for the most part, his illness is well controlled, with a special diet and medication.

He is a happy, joyful Doodle.

We miss being on the site and will be back more often. Personally, I have had some health issues. Just wanted to share the good news of Cooper today!

Views: 294

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy 4th Birthday Cooper! You are adorable! We hope you have a great day, filled with all of your favorite things!

Happiest of birthdays, Cooper! You and your mom have been missed. Give her big kisses and snuggles so she gets better soon. 

Happy Birthday Cooper!

Happy Birthday Cooper!!!! Hope you have a fun filled day with your humans and maybe dogs too. Hope you get lots of treats and toys on your special day!

Happy 4th Birthday Cooper, you are sooo cute!  Libby and I hope you and your Mommy feel better real soon!

I'm glad everyone is feeling better. Happy Birthday Cooper.

Happy Birthday Cooper!!!  I hope that you get lots of hugs and treats on your special day :).

This really is GREAT NEWS!  Happy Birthday Cooper!

Happy birthday pretty boy, what a looker.

Happy 4Th B'day Cooper!

Happy Birthday, Cooper!

Happy Birthday, Cooper! I love those long eyelashes! :-)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service