DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

So we live in NY State and thankfully the OC didn't get hit as hard as we did during Irene.  Anyhow, my husband and I kept the babies in on Sunday (when the storm started) and Monday (when it really hit).  Yesterday, we took the babies out since the storm had passed.  So Rox (our English Bulldog) and Lani (our ALD) were running around enjoying all the different smells that the storm stirred up.  Well, Lani was soooo caught up in all the different smells and enjoying the breeze that she RAN HEAD FIRST INTO A SIGN POST!!!  She wasn't watching where she was going and my poor baby got so spooked by what happened... I mean she ran so fast into the sign post she bounced off!  But, it looked like something out of a cartoon!  My poor baby, thankfully she was alright!  Just got scared!

Views: 85

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a silly dog!  Glad you're all doing okay.  Stay safe, and keep Lani away from those scary sign posts!

Oh Lani! Gavin used to do this when he was younger.  I swear he though for a while his name was Look Out!  Glad you guys are safe and sound.

lol at least you had time to yell Look Out... Lan went so fast I had no time to yell out nor could I believe what I was seeing lol

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service