DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I worked at a grooming shop for a summer, and my boss competed yearly in creative grooming competitions. I was always amazed at how much you can manipulate poodle's look. I love to look at each year's top competitions. I thought I'd post some of my favorite looks I've seen so far. Hope they make you smile. :-)

Views: 6957

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How Bizarre!! I was hoping to get some ideas for Lucky's groomer, but I think I'll pass! :)

Are you sure, I think I can see lucky in that buffalo cut... ha ha!
"that's not nice to Lucky", says my 8 and 10 year old boys!, but you might have something there. On our daily runs, wouldn't we get some double takes!!!!
Every time someone posts these or links to websites about this I see a NEW one! Like the Lion and the sugar cube one! LOL.

I LOVE It. I would love a camel, panda, or lion! Or buffalo! The way I look at it...if a dog is gonna sit through an endless grooming session anyway...why not have some fun!?
That lion has such a pitiful look on his face, which looks very much like a doodle to me!
These crack me up! (and then I start thinking the dogs look sad, and then I get sad,,,and then I go "look, a camel!" and the cycle starts all over again)
LOL, you crack me up.
Now, this looks sad:

This one in particular is freaking me out. That poodle looks scared =(
I love it. Especially the hooves. Hilarious.
I kind of like this festive look for St. Paddy's day:

And this might be my all time favorite:

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service