DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

FYI - I just ordered this stocking for Jax from Pottery Barn.  I like that it really looks like a golden doodle.  I just wish they had a black doodle one for Bandit!

Views: 3930

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very cute!!!

These are sweet!

I saw this! We almost got it for Parker but it is kind of expensive! lol and we got him the same one's as us so we had "family" stockings

Adorable.  I have been looking for a nice Christmas stocking!  I just ordered one for Rua!

How did I know I'd see that comment from you Dori???? Some of us are just so predictable! They are very cute stockings tho. Only reason I can resist is because I have 3 doodles to buy for, my two and our daughters. I think $100 for stockings is a little steep.

I have saved LOT's of money MAKING Rua's clothes.  I don't needlepoint...so I HAD to buy it.  This is an Heirloom!  It already has sentimental value.  :-)

I think that is great reasoning, Dori!

Ha ha, Dori, when I read your first line I read it without the "saved" word and stopped at money before I re read - LOL

Sue, yes that would be a little steep.

See I knew there was a reason we only have one, so I could buy things I can't afford. :o)

I think I might commission my brother in-law to "make" me one. He did our DD stocking 30 years ago (also an only) and it still hangs on the mantle every year.

Just ordered mine! Thanks for posting!

Almost IMPOSSIBLE to find one with a Goldendoodle!!! Ordered mine last night. The representative told me they change the breeds and would probably NOT have one for Goldendoodles next year. Thanks for posting!!! :)

Stink, I tried so hard not to order one, I tried for at least five minutes till I caved.. Dang it

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service