DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

As some of you know, my oldest daughter, Jen,  is in her first year working as a vet up near Watertown, NY. She mainly works with Dairy cows and horses, but does some shifts at the small animal clinic. Yesterday, she had a woman come in who was and breeder and had just had 13 labradoodle pups--she said that the breeder sells them all over the US. I don't know the woman's name, but Jen told her all about me, gave her my email address and told her to join Doodlekisses to get more information and get connected with other doodle lovers! Hooray for Jen! I hope I hear from her and maybe she will join DK! 

Here is a cute puppy picture from the litter that I am raising--they leave next week! This is Nutmeg taken yesterday.His eyes are hazel! Enjoy your day!

Views: 265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Glad you replied, Heather! Now everyone knows who will  own Nutmeg--now called Jasper! If it is possible, he gets cuter every day!

Just makes me feel good all over!

I love the light color nose :)

WTG Jen!!!

Nutmeg you are too cute!!! His eyes and nose are the same color as Tara's mom's!!!  I'm going to miss the puppies!!! :(

I am also proud to announce that the Kelly green pup --a big red pup with mesmerizing green eyes--is going to another DK-er who joined when I filled her in about DK. His name is now ENZO!

Maybe she will see this discussion and identify herself. (I don't think it would be right for me to do that.)

Nutmeg, glad you are going to be staying on DK with us.

I just don't know how you are going to say good-bye to those adorable babies!  sniff sniff

He is so beautiful.  His fur is so perfect, it looks as though you had him groomed that way.  Just adorable!

Your litter was especially cute - each one.  We will miss the updates.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service