DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Today was Parker's first Santa visit...he loved it! Got all excited and jumped all over his head and knocked his hat off! lol

Thought it would be fun for everyone to share their Santa photos here as well!

Views: 770

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great photo.  Wonderfully classy Santa.

Ditto!

What an upscale santa!!! Love this!

That is a fancy Santa! You're making me wish we went to see the more expensive Santa today! lol but we are taking Parker to cut down our first family Christmas tree today!

that sounds like fun. let us know how it goes!!

Santa is Great and very convincing.  I worked with him at a photography lab years ago and I won't take my kids or fur kids to anyone else to have their pics taken.   His wife Mrs. Clause made his suit he has 3 different ones and she has a Mrs. Clause suit to match.  He is very good at what he does and by the time you get done talking with him it kinda makes you wonder yourself (he just could be).  I had him visit my little girls preschool last year and it was a huge hit.  He read them the night before Christmas and signed a book for each of them and then sat and had cookies they had made for him and milk.  He really loves being Santa.

He is a very handsome Santa.  Great photograph!!

This is such a nice photo!!

NICE!!! I think i'd like to date that Santa--actually, he kinda looks like my DH! The doodle looks great too!

Ginny, did you marry Santa?

Did I mention that my husband who thinks I'm crazy for doing this HELPS me take them each year......

Ned and Clancy went to see Santa today at the pet adoption center (Clancy's alma mater). I can't wait to see the pictures.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service