DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Charley does not bark EVER, however she does howl to get my attention. I know she's not part hound! I'm curious just how common is this? Does your Doodle howl?

Views: 252

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shelby Howls, but only to sirens and only in private.  I kid you not, it's like she gets embarrassed if she sees me watching her.  Although for the first time ever she howled in front of me... we were walking and an ambulance went right by us... she couldn't resist!   I love when she howls... it makes me smile and is super cute!

Christine, We had a Golden that would howl at sirens but only in private. If you were watching he would stop and look around like, "What was that???" We tried and tried to teach him to do it on command but no luck. We loved it too! My doodles don't howl that I know of. ;o)

The only time Dakota has ever howled was when crated at dog training and wanted to be with the group of people.

The only time Myla howled was when we left her in the motorhome while we went biking - she watched us out of the window and started a slow howl - we biked around the campsite and came back to see if she was still howling but she had gone down and was quiet.  It was hilarious!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service