DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Does your doodle ever try to sleep on YOUR pillow and move you out of the way?  This morning DH got up earlier than usual for work and I slept another 30 minutes.  Peri started walking around so I invited her on our bed - the usual routine.  Instead of sleeping at my feet, she climbed on my pillow and pushed me over. 

DH came back in from his shower and started laughing hysterically.  He snapped this photo - WARNING:  not a pretty sight of me!!!  Yuck! Can't believe I am actually sharing this!

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

who needs stuffed animals to sleep with????
So cute :)
Haha!  Too cute!  Since mine don't sleep on our bed I can't say, but I BET that if Boca did she totally would :-D  She's got a pillow hogging, flop over on your head type of personality ;-)
All these photos are priceless!!  I've been laughing out loud at them.
What happens on DK stays on DK, Achilles does this if I am on the sofa. I thought it was because he appears to feel that the sofa is his territory.

I read once that if a cat sleeps at the end of your bed, it wants to go out.  If a cat sleeps at the top of the bed, it wants to be fed. 

So the question is what does it mean in Doodle Speak?

"I want a pet' according to DH. Ha!

Joanne - thanks for the comliment on my side table. I got it at the flea market for $40 I think!  What a steal!

This is too funny as I just had this conversation with my daughter!  She said to me, "When Riley sleeps with you does he sleep on your head?"  As a matter of fact, I said, he just started doing that!!!  I will show him where the "foot" of the bed is tonight!
Sunny sleeps pushed up against me, but not on my pillow at all. She tried that for a little while, but I didn't like the hot doodle breath on my neck and she didn't like my hair on her nose, so she decided to move down a little. When she gets comfy, she plops down directly on top of me, then wiggles her way down to where she's snuggled up against me with as much force as possible!
That is EXACTLY what Kona does to me everynight ;)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service