DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I strongly believe that bringing a well behaved dog to work is very beneficial for all the parties involved: you, your co-workers, clients, and your dog. CBS recently aired this clip about a study that confirms this. Could somebody please let my boss know?

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7407042n

Views: 254

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I work at a university too (I'm an English professor) and I've brought Sadie to the office on the weekends and after hours--nobody seems to mind.

I stopped by the office when I first got Oliver and he was still a puppy and pretty small at that time.  My boss was not in that day so I snuck Ollie in to my suite, I work with all dogs lovers so it was fun.  And I once brought Ollie with me when I worked on a Saturday, it gets really creepy in my building - not that Ollie is a protector or anything it was just nice to have my son with me while I worked :)

I work outside and have often wanted to walk around with my dog all day.  But 8 hours might be too much for him. 

Quincy used to go to work with DH when he was too young to stay home alone all day. Everyone loved it and were disappointed on the days he didn't go. Now he has a stay at home Mom so he only goes for a visit every now and then.

Daisy goes to work with me everyday, if she didn't I would have two doodles because I couldn't bare the thought of her being alone.

She creates a wonderful atmosphere for all. We have a new hire, a salesman, who said he was "okay" with dogs but I could tell that he was just that "okay" with her, not really fond of her. Well now he's fond of her, she is such a good dog. I think when people don't like my doodle it's because they don't know my doodle cause as all of you know doodles are perfect (ha ha)

Daisy is a good representative for the doodles! And I agree they're PERFECT!

My husband is at the office everyday, when I go 3 times a week, Wheeler & Wicket always go with me, they just love "going to work"! Our assistant manager has her own office & she brings Tank, her 9 month old, 90 lb. English Mastiff a couple of times a week to, her husband also works for us, as a technician, so they take turn with the potty breaks. We recently had a sign made for our front entrance that says " Friendly pets are welcome inside". Even with our own dogs inside some people always seemed surprised when I would tell them that they don't have to let their dogs sit in their vehicles, bring them in! But, this is absolutely right, all 12 of our employees always get a smile on their face when I come walking in with the boys, plus when they come to our office, they are always petting & loving the boys, which makes them not so stressed coming to the office! Even our sales guys at the counter started bringing doggie treats in to give to customers dogs, the customers LOVE it! More of our employees would bring in their dogs but as technician's, it's a little hard to work on vehicles & watch your best friend!

I love it, Angela!

I enjoyed watching this!  I wish I could take mine to work!  It would be awesome!  Although I think my stress level would be better, I'm not sure about the productivity...honestly, I think I would rather just love on them all day.  I'm not sure if I'd get more work done with them around...

Traci, it was a little hard when Monty was younger, but now that he mellowed out a bit, he just sleeps in the office. I feel stressed at work when he has to stay home, especially towards the end of the day. So I totally agree with the study.

I think dogs should be allowed everywhere! I'd be happy to tell your boss!

I totally agree. Dogs should be allowed EVERYWHERE!
I wish I could take Chewie with me to work, to the mall, all the restaurants etc.
DH, on the other hand, works from home so he's with Chewie the whole day. So jealous!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service