DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I'm excited to share that Kurgo will be giving us some awesome travel & adventure products sure to make fun trips with your doodle even better. The prizes are valued at over $200! See image below for specifics!

Anyone excited?  (I wish I could enter!)

As of today, March 29, the contest has begun.  Go here: http://www.doodlekisses.com/page/doodle-adventure-giveaway-starts-now

Views: 879

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

By your responses, this may be the most popular giveaway yet!
Apparently the harness is crash tested, so that's definitely cool.  The guy at Kurgo I've been in contact with has a doodle himself :-)

Of course he does!

Hurley is my hiking partner whether we are at home or un the mountains.  Could use that back pack for sure.  

I AM excited about this and so are my boys who LOVE road trips!

Great prizes!  I have not heard of Skipping Stones for dogs

Enzo actually has the skipping stones! Great fun in the pool....they skip and float!

Wow.   I had never heard of skipping stones for dogs.  Sounds like so much fun for a water dog and Hurley is definitely that. I have not tried Kugo products but am going to check them out.

I have never heard of Kurgo products before.  Just checked out the website and found some things that would be helpful.  Great product line.    Hurley would go crazy going after the skipping stones.   He is such a water doodle.

I can't believe we have a chance to win another awesome giveaway, Adina, you are the best! These Kurgo products look very cool, & I would love to win any of these for Bentley. What fun. Thank you for all your hard work. I'm just amazed we have this opportunity again.

Wow! Awesome prizes! Thanks for doing this!

YES! I AM EXCITED!

Sweet!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service