DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hey lovely doodle owners. Bob has an eyebrow situation that I'm not quite sure what to do about. They just keep getting longer and longer. His peripheral vision is probably non-existent. Hubs is worried that he can't see all that well. BUT it's just so cute!

Do any of your doodles have brows like this? What do you do with them? Leave em? Cut em?

Views: 455

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I brush the hair forward from the head and cut a fringe. Lovely Bob.

Ah, that's much better than whatever way I was thinking about it! Thanks! I would hate to embarrass the guy with a bad brow job. :)

That's how I do it too. Comb the bangs and brows forward and then give them a "rounded" trim so the eyes are exposed

I like to see the eyes from most angles so I keep that hair shorter. Pushing it back lasts two minutes.

I do this too.  Always trimming around his eyes!

OMG. Can I first just say how adorable Bob is. I LOVE him! We don't have this problem yet with our new puppy, however we have a cockapoo with eyebrows and eyelashes that never end. I definitely keep them on the longer side because I can't resist. However, I am constantly trimming them. I say it's like pruning a Bonsai tree. I have a shaggy face image in my head and I am constantly trying to maintain that. Just do it when the dog is very calm and have the proper scissors that are sharp and precise. Good-luck!

I use the round tipped scissors around the face only...safer.

Max also has the crazy eyebrows and like others I trim them so he can see. Bob is adorable :)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service