DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

We all just love the wet sloppy kisses our wonderful doodles give us, hence the name of the website. However, I have been taking note lately of how many times a day I will just walk by one of my two adorable doodles, and just have to plant a big smooch on the top of their head or tip of their nose.
I liken it to how when in kissing range of one of my dear dear grandchildren and just can't stop myself from kiss- kiss- kissing them!
What's the best part --- is none of them wipe off my kisses....yet!
Remember that stage ladies, when your children were so humiliated and disgusted by our blatant show of affection they just had to wipe their face with their sleeve to get the cooties off !

Doodles are a mama's answer to a kissing addiction!

Anyone else kiss their doodles too?

Views: 481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wouldn't be Ble to resist that nose at all either!

Would kiss that nose in a second...

I love this picture. No wonder you are kissing him constantly!!

Guilty, your honor!!  The top of Sedona's head gets kissed on a regular basis.  I just can't help myself.  

And of course I always have to take a big sniff of their doodle ness in.

I'm a sniffer, too.

Yep, I'm a huge sniffer.  I love to nuzzle into her face and neck and nuzzle and kiss all the while.  Then I face her and wrap my arms around her and give her huge hugs.  Gracie Doodle is a big girl so it is just like hugging a human.  She will lean in very tight for the hugs!

Constantly. I am like a doodle kissing machine. They tolerate it well. They even let me hug them. Oh I love my doodles so much!

Luna gets kisses all the time - usually on her face :)  She always gets bedtime kisses.

Resisting this face is impossible.

When we kiss Luna, she HAS to kiss us back.  Usually on the ears, and often accompanied with some ear nipping.  She likes to give tiny "love bites" like she is grooming our ears.

Look at this kissable nose!

If doodles are going to have noses like this, they have to let people kiss them!

exactly

Sweet Luna!!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service