DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I flew to Florida this week to pick up our new little boy.  Oliver is a F3, English, Mini Goldendoodle.  We absolutely adore him!  The only problem is we can't figure out which is Oliver and which is the stuffed animal.  One eats more then the other but both sleep a lot.

005.jpg

019.jpg picture by cliberdoodle

BTW, I have a few of these stuffed goldendoodles available from GANA.  (Goldendoodle Association of North America.)  They are $25 + $3.85 for shipping.  If you are interested, let me know and I'll email the info to you.

Here is the ordering info. I'm getting lots of emails and it'll be easier to just list it here. :o)

You can send a $28.85 paypal payment to cliberdoodle@yahoo.com or you can send a check for $28.85 made out to April Cliber P.O. Box 1088 Grand Blanc, MI 48480-4088

As soon as I receive payment, your (stuffed) pup will ship!

Views: 2031

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh my he is just adorable....I have a goldendoodle named Oliver too !!!...He is the sweetest, most wonderful dog...We simply love him...And what a face your Oliver has, he is really gorgeous...enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy....
That puppy is just yummy!
I want a stuffed goldendoodle. I will message you my info April.

Your new guy is TOO CUTE - he really looks fake to me (the f3 not the stuffed guy LOL)
I'm not sure which one is real, (LOL) but I'll take the one on the right! he has to be the cutest puppy I've ever seen!
OMG! Adorable!!!
This is just too cute for words.....I want to snuggle.
LOVE IT! That has to be one of the cutes photos I have ever seen! Oliver is SUPER cute :-)
Very, very cute. Both of them!
I know the answer to this one (only because I bought one of the Doodles for a friend of Lucy and Sophies that was in a nursing home in Alabama. Since they couldn't go visit him they sent him a GANA Doodle for some Therapy!
Oh, and aren't they supposed to be getting some black ones and maybe Chocolate ones soon?
We hope at some point to have them in other colors. We need to sell the supply we have first. :o)
April, I was thinking about getting one of these for my nephew's birthday. He loves Darwin and I thought he'd like a stuffed representation. :-) Are they sturdy and appropriate for a 1 year old do you think?

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service