DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Let's see some Doodle Noses -
this is one of my favorites....

Views: 547

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gingerale always has her nose somewhere it is not suppose to be!

This is really cute!!!

Attachments:
Peri's nose:

Let's hear it for the NOSES!
Here are some photos of my Gracie Doodle's nose. I love her nose but it still can't beat Jack Doodle's!!! I love to kiss Doodle noses. When Gracie was a baby and I would wake up in the middle of the night and look around on our bed to see where she was, the first thing I would focus on in the dark was a big black nose! I use to call it her Koala nose!

Gracie's nose is fabulous!
Beautiful Gracie....beautiful nose!
OK...here is something fun for you Doodle Nose people. I don't mean to offend anyone but I went through and picked out the noses that I thought looked the biggest and they turned out to pretty much be attached to the larger Doodles. I don't mean to be slighting the smaller Doodles. They have adorable noses as well and I love the little button noses that I see on many of the photos. I just was thinking it would be fun to grab what I thought were some of the bigger Sniffers and see if you could pick out YOUR Doodle's! I hope I did it right...oops, I had to delete and start again...here goes...

This was a lot of fun. I found Abby right away but I wish you didn't add the answers I think the guessing game would have been a lot of fun.
I can pick out my doodle easily! I also identified (A) immediately =) Go big noses!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service